For summary nutrition information on our current yogurt & sorbet flavors:
For detailed nutrition information for each yogurt & sorbet flavor:
About our Yogurt & Sorbet:
iTopIt serves only the best real frozen yogurt and sorbet in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Our yogurt is crafted to contain high levels of beneficial live and active cultures. These cultures are probiotic and considered beneficial to be present in the intestinal tract of the human body to insure proper balance needed for digestion and good health.
Potential Health Benefits of iTopIt Frozen Yogurt:
• A good source of calcium: Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
• Helps regulate digestive function or helps maintain a healthy digestive tract
• Increased digestibility for individuals with lactose intolerance
• Helps maintain general digestive health and body immunity
• Low Sodium: Diets low in sodium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure, a disease associated with many factors
• Live and Active Probiotic Cultures
• Packed with probiotics to promote a healthy immune and digestive system
• Four probiotic strains contribute to potential health benefits
• Low Cholesterol
• Low Sodium
**except Cookies & Cream as there is HFCS in the Oreo™ Cookies
iTopIt’s Tart Frozen Yogurts and Sorbets are all natural
Meeting Consumer's Dietary Lifestyle Needs
Whether you are maintaining or losing weight, it’s always helpful to have snacks or desserts that are lower in calories and fat content. Many of our yogurt and sorbet flavors are only 100 calories or less per 1/2 cup (83g) serving. These healthier options are great for the entire family, and a fantastic opportunity to teach kids about making healthy eating choices. Frozen yogurt and sorbet can be included in your eating plan, including some of the leading weight management programs. For instance:
• iTopIt Tart frozen yogurt has only 90 calories and 0 grams of fat per 1/2 cup (83g) serving, which calculates to a value of 2 Weight Watcher's Points™.
• iTopIt Vanilla (No Sugar Added) has just 80 calories and 0 grams of fat per 1/2 cup (83g) serving, no added sugars, and contains 15% of the recommended daily value of Calcium.
Of course, you should always consult with your physician before starting a diet or exercise program.
Living with Diabetes can prove challenging when trying to add treats to your eating program. Some iTopIt frozen yogurt flavors may be a better-for-you choice. iTopIt’s No-Sugar-Added frozen yogurt flavors have less sugar, are nonfat and have only 80 calories per 4 ounce serving. It is important to understand, however, that these frozen yogurt flavors do contain some naturally occurring sugars from milk and fruit purees. iTopIt No-Sugar-Added flavors are sweetened with Sucralose. The yogurt flavor signs located on all of our yogurt machines will indicate if a flavor is has no sugar added.
Many iTopIt frozen yogurt flavors are wheat gluten free. You may want to consult with a dietician or your physician before adding a new product to your eating program. Please refer to the Nutrition Summary, or the detail nutrition information for each flavor for more details on gluten content. You will also find any gluten content noted on the flavor name displays located above each yogurt machine at our shops.
Vegetarian & Non-Dairy
iTopIt Sorbets are vegetarian and non-dairy! We will always offer one or more sorbet options at each of our shops. The individual machine flavor signs will indicate if it’s a sorbet.
iTopIt is proud to have its frozen yogurt and sorbet products Kosher certified by OU Kosher, the world's most recognized and most trusted kosher symbol. For over 80 years, the Orthodox Union has maintained the highest standard of kosher certification. Today, the OU supervises more than 400,000 products, making it the world’s most recognized and most trusted kosher symbol. The yogurt and sorbet served at iTopIt was produced at a Kosher Certified plant.
All of the health claims made by iTopIt and on this site are suggestions and have not been verified by the FDA. All of the dietary benefits of our yogurt & sorbet products are potential. The probability of experiencing and benefiting from the possible benefits of our products is most greatly enhanced when combined with a healthy diet and exercise program. For additional nutritional information on all of our frozen yogurt and sorbet products please visit one our locations in Colorado Springs.